Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 178 - Love from Dallas


I just got home from small group to find a box with my name on it! It was filled with love from my seminary wives group back in Dallas! Notes, favorite candy, some fun things to do with the kids I babysit (and on my own!), and lots of Bible verses to encourage and exhort.

Amy, Jess, Libby, Mysti, Ressie, Kim, Kristine, Breanna, and Becky - thank you. I wish I could put into words how much I appreciate your kindness. If I were there, you'd be passing me the tissue box! I miss you girls so much. I miss your encouragement. I miss your sweet hearts. I miss laughing so hard with you guys that it makes me cry. And I love how you think! I've already shot Roy with the nerf gun several times and dug in to my Now and Laters :D

I love you girls. Thank you for your continued prayers. They are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment