Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 201 - Reminiscing


Good memories are wonderful, aren't they? I love looking back and reliving good days we've had in the past. For a long time, this picture was the only one I had of Roy. I took it on my cell phone on our first date back in May of 2007. We went to breakfast and then played mini golf at Udders and Putters at Young's Jersey Dairy. Many nights I would set my phone alarm, click over to look at this cute boy's face, and go to sleep. Now I just have to open my eyes and see his cute face :)

So thankful for all the memories we've made and all the ones still to come.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a picture of Sam on our first date. I have no idea if phones had cameras 10 years ago but for sure mine did not. I remember though that he picked me up in his Impala (a total old man car). He put the car in gear and then put on some cheap, goldish, Elvis sunglasses and flashed me a smile. They were left from a youth group costume (he was a leader). It is my first image in my mind of Sam. I wish I had a photo.

    ReplyDelete