Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 316 - Being Appreciated


Today the pastors of the church were called up to be recognized and thanked for all they do. They were each given a jar full of notes of encouragement from the church members as well as some nice gift cards! We got home from church and read through each note together. How awesome! We're so thankful for everyone's encouragement and kind words. I was pretty excited about the gift card to P.F. Chang's as well, because that's where we're going on Thursday for Roy's birthday! Now we don't even have to pay for it!! It just reminded me yet again how God's provision is so perfect. And Roy loved that their gift card bag comes with two fortune cookies, which of course we ate right then :) As if that weren't enough to remind me of God's goodness, my fortune even read, "The best times of your life have not yet been lived." Not that I put any stock in fortune cookies, but how true! So grateful to see my husband be appreciated and to get to serve along side him at this wonderful church!

50 days left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment