Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 365 - Ornaments


One of my favorite things about Christmas decorations is the ornaments! So many of our ornaments have memories associated with them from my childhood, and now Roy and I are starting our own collection, too!

Here are a few of my faves:
1. Cute snowmen couple I gave to Roy a couple years ago.
2. Two snowmen Roy has given to me: the one on the left was the year we were engaged and the one on the right was from this year!
3. This little cross-stitched ornament was hung on my incubator when I was born (which just happened to be on Christmas!).
4. Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Willow Tree ornament. I love the simplicity and beauty of the Willow Tree series.
5. Little People Farm - my brother gave me this a few years ago. Little People were my favorite as a kid! I had the farmhouse, so this definitely brought back some memories. Best part - when you open the barn door, it moos like a cow!
6. Pink Snowman!!! This is the ornament that always gets me super excited and makes Roy laugh cuz he thinks I'm silly :) And I am! I got this one at Winterfest at Kings Island the Christmas I turned 6. It's always been a favorite!
7. The blinking Santa and Rudolph. Another one of my childhood that makes me smile :)

There are so many more. I could post lots of them! But these are just a few of the memories that hang on our tree this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment