Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 122 - Kids We Babysit

Tonight we were able to spend the evening with a family that we love. The mom and I were in Bible study together my first semester here in Dallas. We started watching their kids, as well as the kids in their community group, every other week while the parents meet.We have grown to love all of these kiddos!

With these two, we've gone through a lot in just a few years. Diapers. Trying to get one to sleep in her crib after what seemed like hours of rocking. Potty training. Ballet classes. Preschool and kindergarten. Questions about life and God. It's such a blessing to be a part of their lives, and it's crazy to think of how much they've grown up in such a short time!

I'm so grateful for all of the kids we've been able to love on during our time here. And for K&C, I hope you know that Roy and I will always love you!!! Thanks for loving us!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, we made the blog. It just about made me cry. We will miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete