Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134 - Northwest Bible Church


Within two months of getting married, we checked out Northwest Bible Church. We never tried another church.

This church has come to mean so much to me. I love the people. I love the services. I love the small groups. I love the music. I love how God has used all of this church to grow me and make me more like Christ.

So many people have made such a difference in my life from this church. I wish I could list them all and give them a huge thank you. Everyone in my small groups and women's Bible studies, people who sat around us in the service, the community group we babysat for, our worship team, and our pastor, Neil. You've all shown me such great love and support. I can't wait to spend eternity with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment