Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36 - Cricut


Just a few days ago I picked "Homemade Cards" as the thing I was thankful for. I mentioned the Cricut machine in passing in that post, but I needed to give it a bit more attention. So today, I'm thankful for the Cricut (pronounced like "cricket") Machine!

It's an electronic cutting machine that has endless possibilities. I just found out that DTS has one that we can use in the library, and I've been going a little bit nutso about it. I used it to make this simple card, but how cute, right? So easy! I can't wait to use it more! I could honestly just sit over there and cut stuff out for hours... :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that DTS has one you can use. Do they happen to have a Disney cartridge with the sun from Tangled? If so do you want to make me a TON of yellow suns for Katherine's party in 2 weeks?

    ReplyDelete