Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 49 - Jeans That Fit (and some other fun things...)


A friend of mine had told me about some kiosk at a mall that tells you what jeans would be the best fit for you. Roy and I found  out that Town East Mall in Mesquite has such a kiosk, and I decided to check it out. You step inside their matching station, and in about 15 seconds it scans your body for 200,000 measurements (no awkward pictures are shown like at the airports!). Then their computer prints off the best matches of jeans at participating stores. You can get on their computer with your information (and even access it all online at home!) and choose limitations such as stores, prices, styles, etc. The top suggested jean for me was a perfect fit! And it was on sale for $19.99! After finding a 15% off coupon at the store, I was pretty pleased with jeans for $18 (plus we had a gift card for that store!). Also, if you buy one of the items listed on your print out, you just bring back your receipt and your print out to the kiosk and receive a $5 gift card to Starbucks! I would definitely recommend trying it out. It's completely free and quick, and we all know how much a pain it can be to try and find jeans that fit just right!

Roy had also found an online coupon for a free travel item at Bath & Body Works. We each printed one off, so we also got two free lotions!

I love successful shopping trips!

For the information on the kiosk I mentioned, check out me-ality.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment