Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 52 - The Hunger Games (and other great fiction!)


Few books make me want to stay up all night long to read them. After Dekker's Circle Trilogy, I think the Hunger Games are becoming my next faves. In the middle of the second, and I don't want to go to sleep!!! I'm thankful for well written fiction that allows me to enter another world and makes me feel like I'm a part of it. If you haven't read either of the mentioned trilogies, check them out! They're fantastic (at least what I've read of Hunger Games so far is!).

2 comments:

  1. yay =) so glad you're liking them. they were such a fun read. good picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend gave me book one and I am waiting to start it until we are on vacation since everyone says they pretty much can't put it down. I may have to borrow your books #2 and #3 as the library request list is quite long.

    ReplyDelete