Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 - Little Caesar's (aka pizza pizza!!)


I figured since I hadn't posted anything food related for four days, it was safe to bring it back! 

Good ol' Little Caesar's... 

We have a bit of a history with Little Caesar's. When I met Roy my sophomore year in college, he had a tradition. Eat peanut butter sandwiches and cereal all week at Chuck's (our beloved cafeteria), and then make up for all calories he missed during the week by eating a WHOLE Little Caesar's pizza every Friday. He likes it just like the Tony's one - cheese, no sauce. The people who worked at the location by our college knew him by name. He'd walk in the door, and someone would yell out, "Cheese, no sauce!"

During these days, I wasn't a huge fan of Little Caesar's. I'd have to get my own pizza, since he would eat all of his, and I honestly didn't think it was anything great. Since we got married, however, I've grown to really enjoy it. Now we share the pizza, and I do the same thing as I do at Tony's - dip the plain pizza in the marinara sauce (again, MUCH better than just the plain cheese pizza!). Plus now we get Crazy Bread, often for free thanks to coupons! And how can you beat $5 for a large pizza?! Down here they're actually $5.55 +tax unless they're on sale. But still, what a steal!

So I'm thankful today for Little Caesar's...thank you thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment