Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 - Encouragement





Encouragement is a difficult thing to take a picture of, but this verse does it justice. First Thessalonians 5.11 tells us to "encourage one another and build up one another." Today at work, I was blessed to be encouraged by some fellow sisters. 

Three separate residents, all of whom are very "with it" (which if you know my job, is not the majority of the residents I work with!), talked to me today about the Lord, His blessings, His provision, and His goodness. It uplifted me and renewed my strength! It was like a breath of fresh air to have these wonderful ladies speak truth into my life. I'm thankful that during of time of uncertainty about the future, God provides people to remind me of His faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment