Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 - Homemade Bread


We have a breadmaker. I think I have used it once. Roy, however, uses it to make us homemade bread all the time! I find that fantastic. Today he made his first attempt of sourdough. It was delicious, but we both agreed it wasn't very "sour-doughy." Not enough "tang." It made an awesome grilled cheese though.
Knowing Roy's track record, he will make a few more attempts and come up with something fabulous. He's done that before with rye bread, and now he has his own concoction that is quite delicious! He even received a mortar and pestle for Christmas so he can grind up the caraway seeds to put in the rye bread. But I digress...

Day three is homemade bread. Love it.

P.S. Is it bad that two outta three days are food? I guess if you know me, you know I love food. Don't worry, I promised Roy he'd make it in during the first week!


No comments:

Post a Comment