Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 - Tony's Pizza and Pasta


When I was brainstorming ideas for this photography project, I mentioned the idea of food. Roy said that would be too difficult. I'm starting to wonder if he was wrong. Three outta four days are food so far. I was really set on today NOT being food... but then Roy suggested we eat dinner at Tony's.

Tony's Pizza and Pasta on Northwest Highway is our absolute favorite restaurant in Texas. First of all, you get all-you-can-eat garlic knots and marinara sauce for dipping. Delish. We usually eat a ton of those and then split a pizza. We get the large pizza, cheese, no sauce. Weird, yeah. It's Roy's thing. But I've grown to love it even better than regular pizza (aka with sauce)! I dip the non-sauced pizza in the marinara sauce from the garlic knots, so it all works out.  Anyway, we're so full from the bread that we only eat half the pizza, and then we have leftovers! And it's soooo yummy! The price is awesome, too! Drinks are $1. The large pizza (that feeds us two meals) is $8.95.

Check out their website if you're interested: http://www.tonyspizzapasta.net/

I'm very grateful for a place like Tony's where we can go out to eat for a decent price and have delicious food!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Tony's. You have to branch out though. We usually get their Artichoke Salad - Caroline Loves it- and then we either get a calzone or the fetuccine modo mio or the chicken picatta. The girls love ti too because they give them uncooked pizza dough to play with.

    ReplyDelete