Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8 - My Beloved, My Friend

“His mouth is full of sweetness.
And he is wholly desirable.
This is my beloved and this is my friend."
 Song of Solomon 5.16

 

 After my relationship with Jesus, the most important person in my life is my husband - Roy. He is my lover and my best friend. Every day I look forward to coming home to him. We have a blast together. We sit quietly together. We struggle through the difficulties of life together. We grow. We laugh. We cry. We hold on tight to each other and to God. I can't fully express in words how wonderful life is being married to Roy. I can say that he gives me a tangible glimpse of the love of Christ as he is the most patient, forgiving, and gracious man I have ever met. He brings me great joy!  

Roy, thank you for being the best husband a girl could dream of. I'm unworthy of your faithful love, but I'm so grateful for it!


P.S. I had to include two pictures from today cuz he's such a stud I couldn't decide which one to use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment